Friday, December 3, 2010

Back...WITH A VENGEANCE!

"...the funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance homes!"
So, this post is me, Tatiyana, inducting myself back into the "hierarchy of bloggers".  I used to do this WAYYYY back in the day- my middle school years to be exact.  Before my MySpace, Facebook, or Twitter my social networking life began with a Xanga.  Life's a cycle so I figured it's time for me to break out of the 140 character barrier & get back to what I love to do: write.  Thus came about the title of this post: "Back...WITH A VENGEANCE!" 

It's pretty obvious that at 18 years old I know a lot more than I knew back when I was in middle school & I just want to share that joy with everyone from my personal perspective.  I don't want to bore my readers and I guess since my English teachers from grade school until present day LOVE me...I'll have no problem with that. 

My blog will contain informational tidbits about life theories, sneaker updates, music releases & reviews, and maybe even you'll get lucky enough to get a poem or two of mine leaked onto this thing.  I'm just here to entertain & to dabble in the art of conversation with new people. But, nonetheless, I need followers & friends as support so to anyone reading this...

THESE ARE THE BEGINNINGS OF GREATNESS.

SinCIKly,
Tatiyana Woods
@BrandSHOEbian

No comments:

Post a Comment